Papertrail from $0/mo The log management service we always wanted. Papertrail makes logs fun. Ish.
crosshair Troubleshoot fast – and enjoy it.
Diagnosing an app error, monitoring alert, customer service ticket, or lost email? Find the specific cause, fast.
coversation Trusted for thousands of environments
Our customers’ opinions matter more than our own, so here’s what a few say about Papertrail:
• “Papertrail deserves some serious kudos, they really nailed cloud logging. Excellent support too. Highly recommended.” Anthony Webb
• “I love seeing my Heroku logs so clearly, searching easily, tracking down problems” Bill Horsman
• “Solving operational issues is much less painful” Michael Gorsuch
• “Stellar support” Marc Guyer
• “I am really enjoying Papertrail. I have all of my heroku logs draining to their service.” Ryan Smith
lighting Realtime. Really.
Tail and search logs as they happen. Realtime means realtime.
bidirectional Integrates with killer tools
S3, Campfire, Elastic MapReduce (Hive/Hadoop), Librato Metrics, and many more. Papertrail integrates with common, powerful existing services and avoids reinventing wheels.
tree Adapts to you
Web browser, command-line, and API access, all with the same effortless search format. Make everyone happy.
people Create institutional memory
Because all Heroku collaborators can save searches and alerts (which all Heroku collaborators can use), everyone learns from one another’s expertise, without extra work. Papertrail’s searches and alerts gradually become an institutional memory.
idea By engineers, for engineers
We’re users first. Papertrail was created to solve a real problem that we had, so it’s not what we think is useful, it’s what we know is useful.
star Setup? There isn't any.
Install the add-on. The end. Papertrail even creates a few useful searches, like dyno errors and code deploys.
Papertrail is available in the US and Europe regions.